Saturday, May 9, 2009















I just want to say what a blessing it is to be a Mother to Kris, Meela and Kari. Our children are the best and I love each of them so much. I am so grateful their spouses and for my beautiful and handsome grandchildren too. My biggest wish is that everyone lived here in Pine.....!
I miss each of you and feel like I am the luckiest mother on earth to have you forever and my handsome husband Neil too!

I am also so blessed to have my Mother. She has always been here for me and been a great example throughout my life. I hope you have an extra special Mother's Day, Mom!



















1 comment:

ben and meela said...

Mom,
I liked that lil'show. I sure hope you had a nice mothers day. You are so special to me, you have taught me everything I know, and for that u made me what Iam. Thanks for all you do:) I can't wait until next week when we come down to see you guys. PARTY PARTY TIME!!!!